Tune In To Our Podcast
Make SEO Simple Again the podcast series is an audio experience hosted by Daniel K Cheung. It has the goal of sharing inspiring stories from the world’s leading people in digital marketing.
Tune in and subscribe to the podcast via:
Hear Clearscope co-founder Bernard Huang talk candidly about his 10 years of failing.
Listen in as Matt Diggity, founder of Authority Builders, Diggity Marketing, Leadspring, and Chiang Mai SEO, reveal how he learnt the basics of online marketing from a 30-day challenge.
I even sit down with my very first official $1,000 per month retainer SEO client where Lilac Zhang of Upside Down Events gives me unfiltered feedback on what it was like as a business owner.
And realise that you’re not alone in overcoming imposter syndrome with legendary SEO copywriter Kate Toon and fellow podcast producer The Recipe For SEO Success.
And maybe, just maybe, you’ll pick up a few things about SEO along the way from Jamie Alberico, Lily Ray, Judith Lewis, Steve Toth, Nik Ranger and Victor Pan.
- s01e01: Matt Diggity, Authority Builders
- s01e02: Bernard Huang, Clearscope
- s01e03: Kate Toon, Recipe For SEO Success
- s01e04: Wojciech Kwasniewski, Kwasi
- s01e05: Lilac Zhang, Upside Down Events (my first ever paying SEO client)
- S02e01: Bibi The Link Builder
- S02e02: Judith Lewis, Decabbit Consulting
- S02e03: Cindy Krum, Mobile Moxie
- S02e04: Mordy Oberstein, Wix
- S02e05: Victor Pan, Hubspot
- S02e06: Jamie Alberic, Not A Robot
- S02e07: Steve Toth, SEOnotebook
- S02e08: Lily Ray, Path Interactive
- S02e09: Nik Ranger, Studiohawk
- S02e10: Amanda Jordan, LOCOMOTIVEseo
Do You Have A Story To Tell?
Do you work in marketing? Would you like to be a special guest on Make SEO Simple Again?