Tune In To The Podcast
Make SEO Simple Again the podcast series is an audio experience hosted by Daniel K Cheung. It has the goal of sharing inspiring stories of people from all walks of life who happen to work in Search, Digital, Discoverability, and/or Marketing.
Here is the most recent episode (see below).
Tune in and subscribe to the podcast via:
Hear Clearscope co-founder Bernard Huang talk candidly about his 10 years of failing.
Listen in as Matt Diggity, founder of Authority Builders, Diggity Marketing, Leadspring, and Chiang Mai SEO, reveal how he learnt the basics of online marketing from a 30-day challenge.
Feel encouraged as Judith Lewis recounts what it was like being a female programmer and SEO in the 80s and 90s.
I even sit down with my very first official $1,000 per month retainer SEO client where Lilac Zhang of Upside Down Events gives me unfiltered feedback on what it was like as a business owner.
And realise that you’re not alone in overcoming imposter syndrome with legendary SEO copywriter Kate Toon and fellow podcast producer The Recipe For SEO Success.
Join me as I chat with self-made entrepreneurs and in-house marketers.
Season One (2020)
- s01e01: Matt Diggity, Authority Builders
- s01e02: Bernard Huang, Clearscope
- s01e03: Kate Toon, Recipe For SEO Success
- s01e04: Woj Kwasi, Kwasi
- s01e05: Lilac Zhang, Upside Down Events (my first ever paying SEO client)
Season Two (2020)
- s02e01: Bibi The Link Builder
- s02e02: Judith Lewis, Decabbit Consulting
- s02e03: Cindy Krum, Mobile Moxie
- s02e04: Eric Carrell, dofollow.io
- s02e05: Mordy Oberstein, Wix
- s02e06: Victor Pan, Hubspot
- s02e07: Jamie Indigo, Deepcrawl
- s02e08: Steve Toth, SEOnotebook
- s02e09: Lily Ray, Path Interactive
- s02e10: Itamar Blauer
Season Three (2021-)
- s03e01: Jenny Li Fowler, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- s03e02: Taylor Berg, Talkspace
- s03e03: Jamar Ramos, Crunchylinks
- s03e04: Martin Splitt, Google
- s03e05: Emily Brady, Milestone
- S03e06: Jason Brown, Review Fraud
- s03e07: Christina Brodzky, MediaSesh
- s03e08: Craig Campbell
- s03e09: Krystal Taing, Uberall
- s03e10: Niki Mosier, AgentSync
- s03e11: Peter Macinkovich, Innovate Online
- s03e12: Chima Mmeje, Zenith Copy
- s03e13: Aleyda Solis, Orainti
- s03e14: Kim Doughty, RicketyRoo
- s03e15: Nik Ranger, Studiohawk
- 203e16: Areej AbuAli, Women in Tech SEO
- s03e17: Amanda Jordan, LOCOMOTIVEseo
- s03e18: Gary Illyes, Google
- s03e19: Orit Mutznik, Silkfred
- s03e20: Aurora Morales, Google
Do You Have A Story To Tell?
Do you work in marketing, discoverability, search, or programmatics? Would you like to be a special guest on Make SEO Simple Again?